- Up to 12 hours of superior leakage protection, clinically proven gentle on your baby's skin; free from lotions, latex, fragrance, and chlorine bleaching
- Breathable outer cover helps keep baby's skin dry while the cotton enhanced dryness layer and hypoallergenic inner liner work to keep your baby dry and comfortable
- Fit-grip technology offers an enhanced fit, while soft, stretchable waists and sides move with your active baby
- Cruelty free - not tested on animals; Made with SFI Certified sustainably sourced fluff; Printed with non-toxic water-based inks; Produced in a Zero Waste to Landfill Facility
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
- Size 4, 22-37 pounds
In theory they are great, and they are soft. But my toddle blows out every time he poops. I will
It be buying them again.
Really Like them!
Every one of our babies have had sensitive skin so we can’t just use the generic brand diapers. We have tried several brands of clean diapers all which have leaked terribly or cause a rash. Earth and Eden have checked all of our boxes, never leak, never cause rashes, and best of all are affordable! We love this brand.
Earth & Eden Baby Diapers, Size 4, 192 Count
Love these diapers! Soft and keep in the poop!