- Up to 12 hours of superior leakage protection, clinically proven gentle on your baby's skin; free from lotions, latex, fragrance, and chlorine bleaching
- Breathable outer cover helps keep baby's skin dry while the cotton enhanced dryness layer and hypoallergenic inner liner work to keep your baby dry and comfortable
- Fit-grip technology offers an enhanced fit, while soft, stretchable waists and sides move with your active baby. Non-toxic super absorbent polymer(sodium polyacrylate)
- Cruelty free - not tested on animals; Made with SFI Certified sustainably sourced fluff; Printed with non-toxic water-based inks; Produced in a Zero Waste to Landfill Facility
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
- Size 3, 16-28 pounds
My first baby used these, but they've been out of stock since my new baby arrived. I was super excited to see them back. I used to order on Amazon but they're slightly more expensive there. They shipped quick and came in 2 days from the website! However, I was pretty upset that after a few diapers, they gave my baby a rash! I was shocked. It went away, and then came back after a few more diapers. I'm not sure if the formula is different or if this baby is more sensitive.
Great diapers at a great price point. Love the wetness indicator too.
I am still checking daily on whether this diaper comes back in stock. It is a great diaper, great value and really good for the baby. Thin but mighty, it can really hold a blowout or a leak. I use it by alternating with a bamboo diaper at night.
These are by far the best natural disposable diapers that I have tried. They're also much more affordable than other brands. I just wish I could find these in stores. Now that they are no longer available to order.
We loved these diapers!Loved all the crunchy-ness like chem free, etc, and LOVED that they would routinely get sent to our house through the 'subscribe and save' option (one less thing for my mom-brain to keep track of! And saves money $$).BUT! Sadly, that's no longer an option.I guess you can still order these diapers-B U T-even if I would like to go through the whole process of remembering to order the diapers and have them delivered in a timely manner (timely, as in before realizing I have 1 diaper left and having to find an open pharmacy to buy an emergency diaper pack at midnight), it's much more expensive now!Aside from the subscription discount, the price may have increased (Like +$10 more increase w/out subscription).Sorry to see this product go. I am not planning to keep purchasing this.5 stars for product1 star for everything else.