- Up to 12 hours of superior leakage protection, clinically proven gentle on your baby's skin; free from lotions, latex, fragrance, and chlorine bleaching
- Breathable outer cover helps keep baby's skin dry while the cotton enhanced dryness layer and hypoallergenic inner liner work to keep your baby dry and comfortable
- Fit-grip technology offers an enhanced fit, while soft, stretchable waists and sides move with your active baby. Non-toxic super absorbent polymer(sodium polyacrylate)
- Cruelty free - not tested on animals; Made with SFI Certified sustainably sourced fluff; Printed with non-toxic water-based inks; Produced in a Zero Waste to Landfill Facility
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
- Size 3, 16-28 pounds
I love earth and eden brand and their customer service. I have been using them for years with my firstborn and now with my second. However, I'm concerned about chemicals in the diapers themselves. Knowing they are "cleaner" but not TCF, I understand that there are risks of exposure to toxins due to them being ECF. This recent batch of diapers (size 3 and 5) smelled very odd almost like plastic or rubber. I still have the previous batch of diapers (size 2) from about a month ago, and they don't have the same smell, neither do they look the same in appearance, these new diapers have a blue green hue to them as opposed to the white color. I see below my review there is another review that is the same...so far no rash on baby using size 3 (haven't got to use the size 5 for my toddler) but definitely a very peculiar smell. May reconsider my subscription and purchase from another cost efficient and ECF company.
Earth & Eden Baby Diapers, Size 3, 222 Count
I loved earth and Eden because they were the only diapers I had found that didn't give my baby a diaper rash. However, that changed when she moved up to size 3. When they came in, I could tell they were made differently than sizes 1&2. They were way less soft and had a blue tint to them. Sure enough, within a week of using them, my daughter developed a rash similar to the ones she got from other diapers. Also, little pieces of the diaper stick to her bum. I'm highly disappointed
These diapers are great! Lots of room, clean ingredients, and they look comfortable for my little one. They also shipped quickly about two days . I will be buying them again :-)
We’ve been using these diapers for a few months now and we love them. They are affordable, great material, and always send the perfect amount for a whole month.
We aren’t sure if the wipes gave our son a diaper rash or not but he did get one around the time we switched but we are switching back to water wipes to do some testing.
The only thing we wish was different is to have availability for sample packs so we could try without committing to a full month supply.
Otherwise, we have been extremely happy to use this brand!