- Up to 12 hours of superior leakage protection, clinically proven gentle on your baby's skin; free from lotions, latex, fragrance, and chlorine bleaching
- Breathable outer cover helps keep baby's skin dry while the cotton enhanced dryness layer and hypoallergenic inner liner work to keep your baby dry and comfortable
- Fit-grip technology offers an enhanced fit, while soft, stretchable waists and sides move with your active baby. Non-toxic super absorbent polymer(sodium polyacrylate)
- Cruelty free - not tested on animals; Made with SFI Certified sustainably sourced fluff; Printed with non-toxic water-based inks; Produced in a Zero Waste to Landfill Facility
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
- Size 3, 16-28 pounds
These are great diapers, and we have fit both our little ones in all their sizes. Extremely absorbent. Great overnight protection.
Use to buy on Amazon’s subscribe and save, but buying directly on earth and Eden’s subscription page is cheaper now than Amazon.
So soft, great fit & less blowouts. The quality is amazing & I’m very happy with the diapers. I think they fit pretty true to size for my baby.
Honestly was hoping they would be a lot more softer and fluffy. But very stiff and flat :/
No diapers compare! I’m honestly so happy I took the leap when I was pregnant and wanted to try out these diapers. No other diaper holds as much as these.. she has never broken out while using E+E. This brand will be the only diapers we use! I can’t wait for the wipes to come out and hopefully more things come too!!
My first baby used these, but they've been out of stock since my new baby arrived. I was super excited to see them back. I used to order on Amazon but they're slightly more expensive there. They shipped quick and came in 2 days from the website! However, I was pretty upset that after a few diapers, they gave my baby a rash! I was shocked. It went away, and then came back after a few more diapers. I'm not sure if the formula is different or if this baby is more sensitive.