- Up to 12 hours of superior leakage protection, clinically proven gentle on your baby's skin; free from lotions, latex, fragrance, and chlorine bleaching
- Breathable outer cover helps keep baby's skin dry while the cotton enhanced dryness layer and hypoallergenic inner liner work to keep your baby dry and comfortable
- Fit-grip technology offers an enhanced fit, while soft, stretchable waists and sides move with your active baby
- Cruelty free - not tested on animals; Made with SFI Certified sustainably sourced fluff; Printed with non-toxic water-based inks; Produced in a Zero Waste to Landfill Facility
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
- Size 5, 27+ pounds
I had placed my order as a subscription. I received confirmation that the order shipped on 10/17. I followed tracking to find out a week later, the order never left the warehouse. I emailed customer service to inquire about it, to receive no response. After 3 days, I emailed them again (which is the only way to get a hold of anyone) and finally I was told that my order never shipped and they didn’t have the product in stock. I’m quite upset that no one informed me that they didn’t have the product in stock, let alone misinform me by sending me a shipping confirmation. When I found out about this, I asked customer service yet again to cancel my order and cancel all my subscriptions. Its been over 5 days and I have not heard back or have not been refunded for the product that was never sent or received. This is horrible service and I will not shop at Earth and Eden again. I will not recommend anyone shopping here for baby needs.
I have tried many brands of diapers for my two kids, and these are hands-down the best. They are super absorbent, and have never caused a rash.
I am so bummed about these diapers. They are super soft and I read all the reviews about them being thin but still effective. My 2 year old weighs 33 lbs and is long and lean. Every time he went #2, it leaked completely through his pants. Every. Time. I reached out to customer service about a return policy or refund and was asked for my information but it's been over a week and still haven't heard back. I'm super disappointed 😞
I order for my Granddaughter for her two kids. She LOVES them and was disappointed when we couldn’t get on Amazon. But since we found you again she is thrilled! Also I’m recommending them to another yong mother.
Earth & Eden Baby Diapers, Size 5, 172 Count