- Up to 12 hours of superior leakage protection, clinically proven gentle on your baby's skin; free from lotions, latex, fragrance, and chlorine bleaching
- Breathable outer cover helps keep baby's skin dry while the cotton enhanced dryness layer and hypoallergenic inner liner work to keep your baby dry and comfortable
- Fit-grip technology offers an enhanced fit, while soft, stretchable waists and sides move with your active baby
- Cruelty free - not tested on animals; Made with SFI Certified sustainably sourced fluff; Printed with non-toxic water-based inks; Produced in a Zero Waste to Landfill Facility
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
- Size 5, 27+ pounds
Hands down the best diapers for the price, skin, reduced chemical exposure, and sustainably made materials.
I've tried a couple different diaper brands (i.e honest, pampers) and always come back to this brand. They're so soft and flexible. I've never had an issue with leaking, unless my child needs to go up a size. My baby is fairly long and fits over size up. By far my favorite brand.
Not over night diapers leaks on my babe but works fine during the day with frequent changes I've switched to rascal and friends from Walmart
We used these diapers from newborn on and honestly never had any issues at all. I set up a subscribe and save and never worried about diapers for 2.5 years. The price per diaper beats even some of the most popular brands, especially the clean chemical free kinds.Of course, most importantly, we rarely had leaks or blowouts. Sure, If you don't change a diaper promptly or secure it properly, you run the risk of messes but ultimately they do their job. So happy I found these.10/10 recommend