- Up to 12 hours of superior leakage protection, clinically proven gentle on your baby's skin; free from lotions, latex, fragrance, and chlorine bleaching
- Breathable outer cover helps keep baby's skin dry while the cotton enhanced dryness layer and hypoallergenic inner liner work to keep your baby dry and comfortable
- Fit-grip technology offers an enhanced fit, while soft, stretchable waists and sides move with your active baby
- Cruelty free - not tested on animals; Made with SFI Certified sustainably sourced fluff; Printed with non-toxic water-based inks; Produced in a Zero Waste to Landfill Facility
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
- Size 5, 27+ pounds
I love the quality of Earth and Eden diapers. The subscription is great because I don’t need to worry about running out of diapers.
Earth & Eden Baby Diapers, Size 5, 172 Count
We've had multiple delivery issues and don't recommend the subscription plans. The first problem was an order delivered almost a month after the scheduled shipment and the second was completely lost (and no communication from Earth and Eden or their freight company). Recommend a local alternative or stockpiling to avoid unreliable subscription delivery.
I never received order. I reached out once and my husband reached out once with no response. FedEx is unable to assist without Earth and Eden filing a claim. Unable to locate a phone number to call earth and Eden. Very disappointed. Will be cancelling subscription and will be disputing claim on credit card
I emailed 4 times and reached out several times in Instagram. They sent one message back in IG but never responded or returned any of my emails. Terrible customer service. We have used these diapers since our daughter was born they have been great for her very sensitive skin. We sized up to 5 but these diapers smelt so awful like a harsh chemical we had to put them in the garage. With her bouts of hives and rashes there is no way I’m putting these diapers on her. Their new manufacturer has ruined these once great diapers. I’ve been trying for two weeks to get a refund and to ship these diapers back but no luck as I’ve yet to receive a response back.
Highly disappointed. Do not recommend.