- Up to 12 hours of superior leakage protection, clinically proven gentle on your baby's skin; free from lotions, latex, fragrance, and chlorine bleaching
- Breathable outer cover helps keep baby's skin dry while the cotton enhanced dryness layer and hypoallergenic inner liner work to keep your baby dry and comfortable
- Fit-grip technology offers an enhanced fit, while soft, stretchable waists and sides move with your active baby
- Cruelty free - not tested on animals; Made with SFI Certified sustainably sourced fluff; Printed with non-toxic water-based inks; Produced in a Zero Waste to Landfill Facility
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials. Do not flush.Size 7, 41+ pounds
How is it that this size is sold out more than other sizes? This has been a recurring issue dating back to pre-redesign and hasn't seemed to get better. It would be good to know when they're expected back in. This damages the company's reputation while making it frustrating for parents who have toddlers that can't fit into other sizes/diapers. At the very least, it would be good to know if the diapers are being discontinued or have an option to sign up for an email notification when they are restocked. Our family loves these diapers, but this puts us in a bind every time this happens without any idea that we need to stock up before they become sold out.
I’m giving it 4 stars bc the diapers are amazing but size 7 is always sold out. It’s super frustrating and I wish the issue would be remedied already.
Nobody can tell when it's back. It's beyond annoying that we constantly have to check website to see if it's back in stock.
Just tell us if it's discontinued or what the hold up is!!!
This is ridiculously, whats the point of starting a subscription with this company if diapers are still gonna be soldout. Theres no point in contacting them either they are just rude!
I was called in the email I got back from them buyers name guess that’s my name now. That just shows how much they care about there customers!
As other parents might have done, we have tried many diaper brands. Earth & Eden Size 7 works well at night for our 38 lbs. young toddler, who is wearing bamboo training pants during the day. Order arrived quickly and each diaper absorbs up to 8-9 fl. oz. (a lot). Will continue to use them.