- Up to 12 hours of superior leakage protection, clinically proven gentle on your baby's skin; free from lotions, latex, fragrance, and chlorine bleaching
- Breathable outer cover helps keep baby's skin dry while the cotton enhanced dryness layer and hypoallergenic inner liner work to keep your baby dry and comfortable
- Fit-grip technology offers an enhanced fit, while soft, stretchable waists and sides move with your active baby
- Cruelty free - not tested on animals; Made with SFI Certified sustainably sourced fluff; Printed with non-toxic water-based inks; Produced in a Zero Waste to Landfill Facility
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials. Do not flush.Size 7, 41+ pounds
The product doesn’t seem to have improved and I was frustrated that we had to go through the process of finding a replacement when you paused production. But with that we found mama bear on Amazon it seems close to the old earth and Eden and is a little cheaper. So thanks I guess in the long run.
I love earth and Eden diapers! The only brand that doesn't give my daughter a rash or irritate her skin!No issues with leaks either! Great diapers !
I have used these for over a year now with my kids. Absolutely love them! One of the more cost effective natural options. My daughter can be really sensitive and these are great! Minimal leaks, no complaints!
Wonderful diapers. Great leak protection and my daughter doesn't get itchy skin anymore
We used pampers forever until we found these at a yard sale and ever since used these diapers instead, there just as good for leak protection but really love them bc there sizes are bigger then pampers or Huggies and gives your child more room