- Up to 12 hours of superior leakage protection, clinically proven gentle on your baby's skin; free from lotions, latex, fragrance, and chlorine bleaching
- Breathable outer cover helps keep baby's skin dry while the cotton enhanced dryness layer and hypoallergenic inner liner work to keep your baby dry and comfortable
- Fit-grip technology offers an enhanced fit, while soft, stretchable waists and sides move with your active baby
- Cruelty free - not tested on animals; Made with SFI Certified sustainably sourced fluff; Printed with non-toxic water-based inks; Produced in a Zero Waste to Landfill Facility
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials. Do not flush.Size 7, 41+ pounds
I never received my diapers. I think they figured out the problem but not quite sure. Still waiting. Poor communication.
We have tried these diapers for the first time. My 2.5 year old is a big kid for his age and I struggle to find diapers that fit him so the size 7 option was so appreciated!
They fit him good keep him dry. They’re soft and he seems to like them. He has very sensitive and reactive skin and they haven’t seemed to bother him at all like many diapers do.
They are a little on the bulky side but it’s a reasonable trade off for diapers that fit and don’t have all the chemicals and such.
The product doesn’t seem to have improved and I was frustrated that we had to go through the process of finding a replacement when you paused production. But with that we found mama bear on Amazon it seems close to the old earth and Eden and is a little cheaper. So thanks I guess in the long run.
I love earth and Eden diapers! The only brand that doesn't give my daughter a rash or irritate her skin!No issues with leaks either! Great diapers !
I have used these for over a year now with my kids. Absolutely love them! One of the more cost effective natural options. My daughter can be really sensitive and these are great! Minimal leaks, no complaints!