- Up to 12 hours of superior leakage protection, clinically proven gentle on your baby's skin; free from lotions, latex, fragrance, and chlorine bleaching
- Breathable outer cover helps keep baby's skin dry while the cotton enhanced dryness layer and hypoallergenic inner liner work to keep your baby dry and comfortable
- Fit-grip technology offers an enhanced fit, while soft, stretchable waists and sides move with your active baby
- Cruelty free - not tested on animals; Made with SFI Certified sustainably sourced fluff; Printed with non-toxic water-based inks; Produced in a Zero Waste to Landfill Facility
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
- Size 6, 35+ pounds
I can't believe how great these diapers are, especially for the price!! I had been using the "biggest baddest" diapers I could find for a while and my son was still leaking through them even during the day, and I won't say he hasn't leaked through these at all yet, but it's been much less than before, lol! And for less than half the price?! I'll take it!
We fell in love with this brand when our babies were infants. Then suddenly, when the grew out of size 5, the next available size was 7. It was the strangest “shortage” situation we’d come across with disposable baby items. Anyhow, they are well made, light weight, low priced and all around lovey diapers.
I’m obsessed with these diapers. So happy they are back in stock. I haven’t found any other comparison that’s comes anywhere close to these diapers. They are lightweight, yet super absorbent. Gentle, yet durable. And perfect fit based on size! Never had a leak!
I had two under two. Needless to say I've gone through a lot of diapers. I tried so many diapers from high to low priced, from clean to chemical filled before finding these. I've since tried a few other brands out of curiosity but I always come back to these and regret spending my money elsewhere. The ingredients are safe and they're more affordable than most others with the subscribe and save option. Aside from those two amazing selling points, they're so soft and absorbent! I feel bad anytime I put my kids in something else. They're literally the best diapers please restock them and make a pull up option while you're at it!
Very soft keeps baby cool and dry