- Up to 12 hours of superior leakage protection, clinically proven gentle on your baby's skin; free from lotions, latex, fragrance, and chlorine bleaching
- Breathable outer cover helps keep baby's skin dry while the cotton enhanced dryness layer and hypoallergenic inner liner work to keep your baby dry and comfortable
- Fit-grip technology offers an enhanced fit, while soft, stretchable waists and sides move with your active baby
- Cruelty free - not tested on animals; Made with SFI Certified sustainably sourced fluff; Printed with non-toxic water-based inks; Produced in a Zero Waste to Landfill Facility
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
- Size 6, 35+ pounds
I’m obsessed with these diapers. So happy they are back in stock. I haven’t found any other comparison that’s comes anywhere close to these diapers. They are lightweight, yet super absorbent. Gentle, yet durable. And perfect fit based on size! Never had a leak!
I had two under two. Needless to say I've gone through a lot of diapers. I tried so many diapers from high to low priced, from clean to chemical filled before finding these. I've since tried a few other brands out of curiosity but I always come back to these and regret spending my money elsewhere. The ingredients are safe and they're more affordable than most others with the subscribe and save option. Aside from those two amazing selling points, they're so soft and absorbent! I feel bad anytime I put my kids in something else. They're literally the best diapers please restock them and make a pull up option while you're at it!
Very soft keeps baby cool and dry
I don't like cheap brand diapers with a toddler who drinks water CONSTANTLY. Especially at night i'd get soak through and he would wake up uncomfortable. I like these though.. They remind me of expensive brands. But comparing them, i found out pampers baby dry gives you more diapers for like $2 more. So i'll just be sticking with pampers.
Honestly. It could absorb better. Not a huge fan.